The RS1 and RS2 Rotary Output Selectors combine a rotary switch, on/off and direction selecting contacts, and a UFO (Ultra Feathering Operation) circuit board. They provide maintained (hands-off) output signal, including dither, to proportional, elecrohydraulic valve, or stroker. The UFO has a current controlled output and is equipped with a threshold and maximum output trim potentiometers. IRS (Intergrated Ramp System), Dual Range and a dual Maximum Output (RS2 only) options available. The electronic circuit boar is mounted directly to the rear of the rotary switch, which mounts through the panel with two mounting screws.
- Mechanical Life: > 1 million cycles
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +70 °C
- Current Rated Switches (at 600VAC): 10a inductive, 16a resistive, 20a resistive
- Degree of Protection: IP65 above panel
- Electronics available: UFO Electronics
- Number of Micro Switches: 6